We are excited to announce the first five scheduled workshops for the Fall 2012 Semester. All scheduled for 5-6 pm on Thursdays, Rodgers Library first floor Scholars Station. RSVP to email@example.com if you plan on attending or would like more information. We should be able to accommodate about 20 people in the Scholars Station.
- September 27th – Searching Literature, Chemicals and Reactions with SciFinder Database
- October 11th – Introduction to ChemBioDraw Software
- October 25th – Strategies For Efficiently Searching and Reading Scientific Literature
- November 8th – Strategies for Creating Awesome Scientific Posters and Presentations
- December 6th – Citation Management For Scientists