Google Scholar is a subset of Google Web Search that supports search for scholarly literature. By searching Google Scholar from the Library’s home page, you will automatically have direct access, both on and off campus, to subscription articles already paid for through UA Libraries.
Features of Google Scholar
• Search all scholarly literature from one convenient place
• Explore related works, citations, authors, and publications
• Locate the complete document through your library or on the web
• Keep up with recent developments in any area of research
• Check who’s citing your publications, create a public author profile