A lot of new changes are coming to the McLure, like our new 72-hour check out policy for our Dell laptops and Chromebooks!
Here are a few tips to make checkout fast and easy!
- Bring your ACT card (we can not use just your CWID)
- Read the laptop borrowing agreement carefully
- Be patient while the McLure staff checks the laptop and the accessories
- You will then be issued a 72-hour laptop!
Tips to avoid late fees:
- Never leave the laptop unattended (if stolen or lost the lost fee will be accredited to your account)
- Take care of the laptop and its accessories
- Return the laptop to the library (McLure) that you checked it out from!
- Bring it back on the due date or before