Check out some recent additions to our eBook collection.
- Maclean, R. (2017). Life in Schools and Classrooms: Past, present and future.
- Uskov, V. L., Bakken, J. P., Howlett, R. J., & Jain, L. C. (2017). Smart Universities: Concepts, systems, and technologies.
- Gorard, S., See, B. H., & Siddiqui, N. (2017). The trials of evidence-based education: The promises, opportunities and problems of trials in education.
- Auer, M. E., Guralnick, D., & Uhomoibhi, J. (2017). Interactive collaborative learning: Proceedings of the 19th ICL Conference – Volume 2.
- Ma, W. W., Chan, C., Tong, K., Fung, H., & Fong, C. R. (2017). New ecology for education—Communication X Learning: Selected papers from the HKAECT-AECT 2017 Summer International Research Symposium.
- Peters, M. A. (2017). Companion to research in teacher education.
- Sackstein, S. (2017). Peer feedback in the classroom: Empowering students to be the experts.
- Pickering, S. (2017). Teaching outdoors creatively.
- Goodall, J. (2017). Narrowing the achievement gap: Parental engagement with children’s learning.
- Cottom, T. M., & Darity, W. A. (2017). For-profit universities: The shifting landscape of marketized higher education.
Have a book purchase suggestion? Submit it via https://www.lib.ua.edu/forms/suggest-a-purchase-form/.